Situated in the heart of the Scottish Highlands countryside setting, Pine Guest House
provides easy access to a range or activities and attractions, some of which are
listed below.

Activities
Outdoor Recreation
* Off-road driving (4x4) Off Site 1 Km * Go-Cart Racing Off Site 1 Km
* Cycling Off Site 1 Km * Mountain Biking Off Site 1 Km
* Hiking/Rambling Off Site 1 Km * Rock Climbing Off Site 1 Km
* Jogging Trails Off Site 1 Km * Nature Reserves / Trails Off Site 1 Km
Ski-ing
* Cross-Country Skiing Off Site 1 Km
* Downhill Skiing Off Site 1 Km
* Dry Slope Off Site 1 Km
Tennis Facilities
* Lawn Tennis court Off Site 1 Km
* All-weather Tennis court Off Site 1 Km

Equestrian, Shooting & Fishing
* Pony Trekking Off Site 1 Km
* Carriage Driving Off Site 1 Km
* Equestrian Centre Off Site 1 Km
* Private Fishing Rights Off Site 1 Km
* Fly Fishing - Trout Off Site 1 Km
* Fly Fishing - Salmon Off Site 1 Km
* Course Fishing Off Site 1 Km
* Private Shooting Rights Off Site 1 Km
* Clay Shooting Off Site 1 Km
* Pheasant shooting Off Site 1 Km
* Grouse Shooting Off Site 1 Km
* Deer Stalking Off Site 1 Km
* Falconry Off Site 1 Km Business Facilities

Water Sports Facilities
* Mooring facilities Off Site 1 Km
* Sailing Off Site 1 Km
* Canoeing Off Site 1 Km
* Water Skiing Off Site 1 Km
* Diving Off Site 1 Km
* Outdoor swimming pool Off Site 1 Km Driving / MotorSport Facilities

Attractions
Culloden Battlefield Located 6 miles (9 km) east of Inverness, Culloden Battlefield was the
site of the final bloody defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie's 1745 uprising and marked the end of
the Jacobite cause. It was also the last battle fought on British soil.

Fort George Military Museum Built on a barren spit of land jutting into the Moray Firth at
Ardersier, North East of Inverness, Fort George is the largest artillery fortification in Britain,
if not in Europe. Its elaborate 18th-century bastioned defences and original garrison
buildings survive to this day.

Cawdor Castle Located 12 miles East of Inverness and set in wooded grounds, Cawdor
Castle dates from the early 14th century. The old drawbridge over the defensive ditch now
takes tourists into the central square tower.

Tomatin Whisky Distillery Tomatin goes back to the 15th Century when drovers – would fill
up their whisky flasks from a still alongside the Old Laird’s House. A formal distillery for the
making of fine Scotch malt was first built on the site in 1897 by the Tomatin Spey District
Distillery Co Ltd, and revived in 1909 by the new Tomatin Distillers Co Ltd. It is now in
Japanese ownership.